Call out for Guest Speakers for 2011
A fantastic night at Pleasure Salon Melbourne on Monday night, with a super big thanks to Bella and her boy from The Piercing Urge.
Only 1 more Pleasure Salon Melbourne to go before we wrap up for the year. Keep an eye out for our extraordinary end of year party with the gorgeous girls from Melbourne’s Burlesque Bar offering up a tasty treat……. just for US!!!!!!!…….sure to please and tease! Keep an eye on your inbox over the next few weeks for invites and details.
CALL OUT TO POTENTIAL SPEAKERS
PSM has been running just under a year now and has had fantastic contributions from all over the sex-positve community. However, WE KNOW there is MORE out there.
As you know, PSM is about promoting sex positive awareness around pleasure, variety and diversity. So far this year we have looked a little at:
- trans issues
- sex work
- approaches to conscious touch
- anal play
- sex as a commodity
- women and porn
- piercing as sex play
We are currently looking for speakers for 2011, so if you or someone you know is keen to present at PSM next year, please put together a brief proposal in point form covering:
- What you / your group will cover
- What your experience / background / interest is in this topic
- Any approaches or perspectives on this topic that might be interesting to explore
- Anything else that you think we should know about you
If you fancy the thought of speaking, but are not up to doing it alone, still let us know and we might be able to put you in touch with others interested in the same / similar topics and you can work on presenting together. After all PSM is about building community.
Hot topics could be, but are certainly not limited to:
- rope / bondage
- toys / usage
- men / women / trans approaches to sex / play
- gay / bi / hetero approaches to sex / play
- expanding vanilla
- expanding kink
- sex education
- erotic literature
- media / cyber sex
- therapy / holistic health
- relationships / negociation
- communicating around sex issues
- sex and spirituality
- brothels / sex-on-site venues
- and of course different perspectives on topics we have already covered.
Until next time